Innovation Studio: Blog Reflection
I really liked the Innovation studio! It was amazing to see so many creative things going on/available in one space! Also the flow of the whole area was very open minded,creative, and calming. That big open space that was in process of being completed was actually one of my favorite parts of the whole studio because the open vibe it gave inventiveness and like anything could happen.
I was particularly interested in the pottery wheel area because making ceramics on a wheel has always been something I found to be intriguing and I have wanted to do. The allowance of free expression it offers makes the art of it so complex and intriguing. I truly feel that if I was going to use any area in the studio it would be that one. In addition, seeing the girl working on her ceramic will such focus and intent inspired my inner creative self.
These kind of facilities are amazing and have a lot to offer a community other than just straight tools. It brings people together in one space to create unique products that display their passion and individuality. That in itself has a great effect on the overall atmosphere of a community.
I was particularly interested in the pottery wheel area because making ceramics on a wheel has always been something I found to be intriguing and I have wanted to do. The allowance of free expression it offers makes the art of it so complex and intriguing. I truly feel that if I was going to use any area in the studio it would be that one. In addition, seeing the girl working on her ceramic will such focus and intent inspired my inner creative self.
These kind of facilities are amazing and have a lot to offer a community other than just straight tools. It brings people together in one space to create unique products that display their passion and individuality. That in itself has a great effect on the overall atmosphere of a community.
Comments
Post a Comment